Terms and Conditions
Hope is the Trading Name of Everything Environmental Limited’s giving enterprise supporting global education. The terms and conditions below are relevant only to the sale of Hope related items.
Terms and Conditions
- About Us. The website www.hope.co.uk is owned and operated by Everything Environmental Ltd trading as Hope. Registered address; Unit 4a Winford Business Park, Chew Road, Bristol BS40 8HJ. VAT No. 855979062 Company No. 5323887 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to contact us please use the details above.
- How to place order 3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. 3.2 If for any reason prices are incorrect on the website at the point of ordering and you have been over-charged or under-charged you will be emailed within 24 hours and given the option to pay the difference or cancel the order. 3.3 The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are being purchased. 3.4 Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order, you may be asked to clarify your location to accurately calculate postage costs. 3.5 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering. 3.6 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Credit or Debit card or via PayPal. 3.7 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated. 3.8 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate. 3.9 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays. 3.10 Once your order is processed we will notify you via email.
- Delivery & Carriage Charges 4.1 Postage and packaging charges are as per the charges displayed when you place an order or as shown on the confirmation of order. 4.2Goods will be dispatched as soon as is possible after order processing is completed. 4.3 If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you we will not be able to recall or redirect the goods, it will be your responsibility to collect the goods from the original address provided. 4.4 For international destinations - delivery timescales vary dependant on local service providers. 4.5 Please note that unfortunately we cannot delivery on Sundays, Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. 4.6 Your order will be shipped once: (a) payment has been approved; and (b) your delivery/billing address has been verified. Delivery costs are as stated on ALL orders placed. Returns are charged at cost to the customer unless faulty or the product differs from the advertised product. Products will be delivered via Royal Mail or other overseas national postal services. 4.7 Insurance We insure each product you purchase during the time it is transit from our premises to you. Once goods are delivered to the delivery address stated responsibility for your purchased product(s) passes to you.
5. Cancellation, Refunds and Return Policy 5.1. If there is a fault with your products, please contact us within 28 days of purchase via email (email@example.com) confirming your order number, and we will provide you with a replacement (if available) or a full refund. We will also refund the cost of returning the faulty items via the Royal Mail Second Class service.5.2. Under the UK Consumer (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, for any online orders through www.hope.co.uk you are also entitled to cancel your order for a full refund. To cancel your order, please email us within 28 working days after receipt of purchase and quote your order reference number when doing so. The items must be returned unused, and where possible in the original packaging. 5.3. Delivery charges to return any unwanted items are non-refundable. If you change your mind about the products you have ordered you will be responsible for the cost of returning those products to us. 5.4. If you need to return goods please choose Royal Mail Second Class service. 5.5. When returning products please do the following: (a) email us first to explain the reason why you either: (i) wish to return your product or cancel your order; or (ii) the reason why you believe your product is faulty. (b) return your product with a note including details of your name, contact details, order reference number. Doing this assist us in giving you a quicker reply when we receive the product when organising a possible replacement or refund. Your product must be returned unused and, where possible, in the original packaging. Please therefore keep the original packaging until you are certain you wish to keep your product. If you do not retain your original packaging please use similar packaging that will provide similar protection as your product must be received by us "as new" and in a condition for resale. 5.6. Return costs will only be refunded if the product is faulty, or if it differs from the advertised product. We are unable to accept responsibility for any parcels returned to us until we safely receive them. Where the delivery of an order is refused, we reserve the right to deduct from the refund both the original delivery cost plus the cost of returning the goods to us.
- Force Majeure. Events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. Examples of such delays or failures may include strike action or failure by our delivery companies to deliver your products on time due to exceptional circumstances such as, but not limited to, strike action, hazardous weather conditions or accident.
- Intellectual Property 7.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it including "Hope" marks. Works may be protected by copyright and trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. 7.2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Website.7.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.7.4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.7.5. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.7.6. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Conditions, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.